Tuesday 6 November 2012

A novel way to express your love and appreciation

I love this short featuring your humble Post-it note. I like the way in which many Post-its are used to create a large collage. Notice how there is no dialogue nor conversation here. It's just music and the actors.


If you were to create a collage, what will you create? I remember when I was in Secondary 3 or 4, my class created a huge collage on the class noticeboard on the images of Singapore and Lee Kuan Yew. We tore off pieces of magazine paper and stuck them piece by piece on the board. It was a huge gargantuan effort and it took EVERYONE's effort to chip in. And guess what? We won the first prize for the Best National Day Decoration! And it was huge piece of Lee Kuan Yew was right smack on the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment